Dear Valued Customer,
We would like to thank you for your inquiry into Platinum Bid Auction Service. We recognize that choosing the right auction company to meet your needs as well as reach your goals is a difficult and important one. Thus, we are honored that you have included us in this process and invite you to contact us for more information at any point.
Our goal at Platinum Bid is to make you feel as much a part of this process as you would like. The key to that is ongoing communication; keeping you up to date on all things pertaining to your auction—advertising updates, buyer updates, or simply checking in to make sure you are at ease with the process. Platinum Bid will be with you every step of the way.
What We Offer
Are you thinking of selling or have unused assets? Let Platinum Bid Auction Service help you turn them into cash.
- Business Liquidation
Platinum Bid can liquidate a complete business either through our online auction platform or by a live auction with online simulcast bidding. We will handle setup, listings, and pictures at the business location eliminating the cost and time of moving the equipment. Our comprehensive marketing department will draw buyers in utilizing a variety of print and online marketing solutions.
- Individual Asset Liquidation
Our online auction platform holds category specific online auctions eliminating the logistics cost of moving equipment to a specific auction location. This is especially beneficial when you only have a few assets to liquidate.
Through our strategic partnerships, we are able to repossess and store equipment in yards or warehouses located across North America.
Benefits of Platinum Bid Auction Service
There are many benefits in selling your equipment with Platinum Bid’s online auction site. Here are just a few for you to consider:
- Global and international exposure of your equipment versus exposure to local buyers only.
- Inclement weather will not affect attendance to your sale.
- Buyers have more time to make an informed decision instead of just a few minutes.
- Buyers can go about their normal day and still purchase, instead of blocking out a whole day for one or two pieces they are interested in.
- With our soft closing in 5-minute intervals, no bids are missed.
- With our auto bid feature, buyers can place a maximum bid and let the computer do the bidding on their behalf.
Marketing and Staffing Your Auction
Our extensive team of professionals will actively market your assets using a variety of media options until the minute they are sold. Our PlatinumBid staff will also handle all the administrative duties involved with the entire auction process.
Platinum Bid, through our partnership with CrossBid.com, provides custom email and text notifications in ten major categories of equipment and 125 more specific sub categories. These notifications get sent to all of our subscribers, so that the customer stays up to date on assets as they are listed.
Through the use of the CrossBid.com Auction Platform we are able to provide each of our sellers with their own dashboard, allowing them to load their own lots, run their own reports, and more.
- Integrity in every transaction
- Building lasting relationships
- Customer service driven
- Efficient and effective marketing
- Staying current in today’s market trends